Only Partner Managers are able to invite, remove and change a team member’s role.
To invite a team member:
- Click on the project you’d like to invite the team member to
- Navigate to the Team Members page on the left sidebar
- Click “Invite” in the top right corner
- Enter in the user’s email address and assign a role to them
- Please note, free email addresses are not allowed.
- Click “Send Invitations”
- Your team members will receive an email to notify them of their new project role.
To remove a team member:
- On the Team Members page, select the ellipses icon on the right column of the user you’d like to remove.
- Select “Remove”
- Removing a Partner Manager: Each project always needs to have at least one user in the Partner Manager role. You will not be able to remove a user in the Partner Manager role if there is only one Partner Manager. Please assign another team member as a Partner Manager before removing the current one.
To edit a team member’s role:
- On the Team Members page, select the ellipses icon on the right column of the user you’d like to edit.
- Select “Edit”
- Select the correct role
- Click “Save”
- Access to Help Center knowledge base and downloads
- Opportunity registration
- mdf submissions
- Partner portal access
- All of the permissions of a Partner Member plus
- Ability to manage team members
- View account financial data on partner portal
- Submit partner level qualification forms