- While searching for a content of Wiki Portlet in search tool having only Wiki as Current configuration, searched text is not highlighted.
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Liferay DXP 7.4 U30.
2. Create a wiki page. Navigate to Content and data > Wiki and create some content inside Main.
3. Navigate to the content page and add a Wiki Display Widget and a Search Portlet which is under Tools.
4. Configure the Search portlet to search only for Wiki.
5. Search for any Wiki content.
Expected Behavior: Searched keyword must be highlighted.
Actual Behavior: Searched keyword is not highlighted.
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- The observed behavior is a known bug and is being addressed via LPS-179778
- In case user needs further info regarding the LPS, please create a help center ticket mentioning the provided LPS.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In