- Users need to delete the web content article version with the help of the groovy script.
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- Below is a template groovy script for deleting the web content article version.
ServiceContext serviceContext = new ServiceContext();
String articleId = "54703";
long groupId= 20121;
double version= 1.2d;
String articleURL= "h1"; // Replace the values according to the environment
JournalArticleLocalServiceUtil.deleteArticle(groupId, articleId, version, articleURL, serviceContext);
- However, in case of any further assistance with the groovy script, feel free to contact our "Global Service Team" which works primarily in custom development and implementations.
- Since this resolution requires modification of database entries using Liferay API, ensure that a database backup is created beforehand and continue to maintain adequate backups in case a rollback is required.
- We highly recommend testing the above-suggested approach in a lower environment and then move it to production as per your discretion if you feel comfortable with it.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In