- We are using LAR export import functionality to migrate some data between Liferay installations.
- We have detected the web contents in "draft" status are not being exported and migrated.
- Is this the correct behavior?
- Any Liferay DXP or Liferay Portal version
- The described behavior is the correct one, by design, the objects with "Draft" status are not exported to the LAR file.
- This behavior also applies to Staging functionality: the draft objects are not published from the Staging environment to Live.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In