- Is it possible to define what file extensions are allowed to upload into Document Library?
- This configuration is done through UI :
Control Panel -> System Settings -> Documents and Media -> SYSTEM SCOPE -> Service -> File Extensions sections
- Every file extension is defined with
'dot'[extension string]Some examples:
- You can save and export the configuration. It will be available in
file with all options syntax. This way, you can apply this configuration to others environments.
- There are two additional file extensions configurations besides, for Web Content and Blogs:
Control Panel -> System Settings -> Web Content -> SYSTEM SCOPE -> File Uploads -> Allowed File Extensions sections
Control Panel -> System Settings -> Blogs -> SYSTEM SCOPE -> File Uploads -> Allowed Blogs Image File Extensions sections
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In