Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Liferay DXP 7.4
2. Create a site by using the minium site template.
3. Navigate to the product portlet.
4. Select product "CV Axles" or any other Simple/Grouped product.
5. Navigate to the tab "SKUs" and add a new SKU.
6. The old SKU will get expired & the newly created SKU will have approved status.
7. Make sure to keep the price of the newly created SKU higher than the price of the old expired SKU.
8. Navigate to the front catalog page (product listing) & select the price range filter.
Expected behavior: The price range facet should filter the products as per the approved SKU of the product & should display the corresponding price.
Actual behavior: The price range facet filters the products as per the expired SKU and displays the price of the approved SKU.
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- Commerce 4.0
- The observed behavior is a known bug.
- If a hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting a hotfix by attaching patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to installation of the hotfix in the respective environment.