- URI contains reserved characters such as "$" and certain firewall rules block these URI's.
- DXP 7.4
- Many URL schemes reserve certain characters for a special meaning.
However, this is not true for reserved characters:
- Encoding a character reserved for a particular scheme may change the semantics of a URL.
- Thus, only alphanumerics, special characters "$-_.+!*'(),", and reserved characters used for their reserved purposes may be used unencoded within a URL.
- Referring to all the above-mentioned information, the root cause of the issue is in the settings of the firewall, which has to be configured accordingly.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In