- The availability of the tags hierarchy in the footer of CKEditor is missing when it used to be there.
- DXP 7.2
- Liferay has stated that this is intended behavior as the CKEditor was updated and some features have been changed and/or removed.
- These features can be implemented again by customizing the CKEditor through adding an elements path plugin. Customizing the CKEditor's steps can be followed along with this link.
- Image of CKEditor without the tags hierarchy in the footer
- Image of CKEditor with the tags hierarchy in the footer
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In