- We have a custom module that puts a module in the product menu.
- We have a site role, S1, with permissions assigned to the module:
- Access in Site and Asset Library Administration,
- If we log in with:
- an admin user, we can see the category and the module.
- a regular user with a regular role with enough permissions, we can see the category and the module.
- a regular user with site role S1, we cannot see the category nor the module under the product menu.
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- This custom module has a
PanelApppoints to a
PanelCategoryvia the OSGi component property
- The value of thsi property has to begin with the prefix
- In this example of the Liferay codebase, the value of
"panel.category.key"is the constant
PanelCategoryKeys.SITE_ADMINISTRATION_CONTENT, which is resolved to
"site_administration.MyCustomPortlet", fulfilling the prefix requirement.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In