- I cannot select the web content on the web content display selection when local staging is enabled and web content is unstaged.
- Liferay DXP 7.4 u54+
- Go to Publishing --> Staging --> enable local staging and uncheck "Web Content" from the Staged Content.
- Go to Content & Data --> Web Content and create basic web content.
- Go to Site Builder --> Pages and create a widget page, then place a web content display portlet on it.
- Click on the "Select web content to make it visible" link in the WCD and click "Select" in the Popup.
Actual Result: The web content does not appear for selection.
Expected Result: The web content should be available for selection.
- The reported issue is solved by LPS-176405. this fix is included in u69. Kindly upgrade to u69 or the latest. You can also request a hotfix.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In