- When I try to deploy an IP blocking rule on the webserver service, I get this message:
unknown directive "allow 127.0.0.1" in /etc/nginx/conf.d/acl.conf:1
- I have reviewed the directive and it is correct:
- Liferay Experience Cloud Self-Managed (LXC SM)
- Nginx has not recognized the directive in the configuration file.
- It's probably that your editor has inserted an invisible formatting character that is not a normal ASCII space:
- It can also happen when you copy and paste settings between different operating systems.
- Please check the Nginx configuration file.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In