- It might happen that a user is filling out a form while it is being edited by an Admin.
When the user wants to submit the form, an error message will be shown and the form data isn't submitted to Liferay.
- Liferay 7.2+
- This issue is fixed by: LPS-183544
- After installing the fix, the user is able to submit the Form even when it was changed in the meantime.
- Once the Page reloads after the submission, the new version of Form will be displayed.
- Even though the user filled out the old version of the Form, the submission will contain only the fields which are appropriate to the new version.
- Please follow the LPS to see which Fix Pack or Update will contain the fix.
- You can also request a hotfix from Support.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In