- The Content Ratings/Page Ratings Widgets are alterable by changing the configurations in Site Settings > Social.
- When trying to change the configurations for a Content Ratings/Page Ratings Widget located outside of a Collection Display, it doesn't change the default "Star" to my selection.
- DXP 7.3
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to configure the Content Ratings/Page Ratings Widget by navigating to Settings > Social due to a lack of implementation of the feature. It is behaving as expected.
- A simple workaround is available and should help achieve your use case.
- Follow the steps in this article, Implementing Rating Type Selection.
- Create a new
com.liferay.ratings.page.ratings.constants.PageRatingsPortletKeys#PAGE_RATINGSand enable this option.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In