- In LXC-SM, is it possible to remove the default domains
- Liferay Experience Cloud - Self-Managed
- There is no way to delete the default domains.
- Liferay needs to provide a way for customers to use their services if they don't add a Custom Domain. But even if they do, the default domain cannot be removed. It's how the platform works by design.
- You can still override your
nginx.confby adding your own URLs and rules. But keep in mind that you have to keep your configurations up to date after every new release.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In