- Add a Liferay Form with an Upload field
- Enable Guest upload for the field
- Enable email sending for Form submission
- Submit the Form as Guest
Result: The email is sent, but instead of the content of the file upload fields (e.g. the file names of the uploaded files), there is an error message: "Content is temporarily unavailable".
In the console you see:
com.liferay.portal.kernel.security.auth.PrincipalException$MustHavePermission: User 20099 must have VIEW permission for com.liferay.document.library.kernel.model.DLFileEntry 56168
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- This behavior happens if the Guest user does not have "View" permission on the Form itself.
- To change this, please navigate to the Form, click the Ellipsis menu next to the Form title, and select Permissions. Check "View" permission for the Guest Role and Save.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In