This article documents two ways to apply a custom theme for the control panel in Liferay DXP 7.0.
- After portal starts up, deploy your custom theme war file. Make sure the following is added in
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Instance Settings > Miscellaneous > Look and Feel > Default Control Panel Theme and you will see the custom theme is listed in the drop down list.
- Choose the custom theme and save the changes.
- Add the following property to
portal-ext.propertiesand set the theme id
# # Set the theme of the layout. # control.panel.layout.regular.theme.id=
- Start up the portal and deploy your custom theme. Please note, there is no need to declare control panel theme in
- If you navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Instance Settings > Miscellaneous > Look and Feel > Default Control Panel Theme, you will see that your custom theme is already set.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In