Front-end development involves multiple frameworks and tools. Keeping track of all the moving pieces in your project can be a daunting task. This section of reference docs provides the following helpful information for front-end development:
- Understanding the liferay-npm-bundler
- The CKEditor plugins available for use in your custom AlloyEditor configurations.
- AlloyEditor button reference guide
- Fully qualified portlet IDs
- FreeMarker taglib macros
- Setting up your npm environment
- Liferay JS Generator