This article documents how declining one event of a Repeating Event declines every repeating event. For example, if there is a weekly repeating event and a user declines that event in the third week—every repeating event is then declined.
When you select Event Details, the option to say Yes, No, or Maybe gives the impression that the action taken only applies to that event since the date range of the event only lists that day.
Steps to Reproduce
- Place the Calendar Portlet on the front page
- Create a Daily Repeating Event
- Confirm that the event occurs on each day of the Calendar
- Select one of the events on a later date and select View Details
Note that the Date Range of the Event is only for that day.
- Select No on whether you will attend
Only that day's repeating event is declined and is no longer visible on the Calendar.
Every repeating event is declined and is no longer visible on the Calendar.
Status: Fixed in Liferay Digital Experience Platform 7.1
Customers should upgrade to the latest Liferay Digital Experience Platform (DXP) 7.1.
See LPS-62457 for more information.