The following article outlines a short checklist of questions to ask and steps to take before opening a document library ticket in Help Center. By taking a moment to go through this checklist before opening a Help Center request, you ensure the fastest possible resolution for your issue.
For each ticket, please attach your portal-ext.properties file as well as the output of the patching-tool info command specific to the environment.
For document libray tickets specifically, please work through the following checklist and include the resulting information when you create a ticket:
- Are you clustered? If so, please reference Document and Media Library 6.1
- Can you reproduce this in a clean bundle of Liferay to provide a test case? If not we will most likely need a copy of your database and Document Library.
- Does this occur with all documents or just some?
- If some, are they a specific type of document?
- Are any of the documents too large to upload?
- Are you using WebDav or Liferay Sync?
- Do you have Adobe Flash installed? (Doesn’t apply to 6.2.x)
- Did you specify the allowed document types in the Control Panel?
- Did you specify the allowed document types in the portal-ext?