Liferay Connected Services (LCS) is a set of online tools and services that lets you manage and monitor your Liferay DXP and Liferay Portal 6.2 instances. LCS was created to help you—the customer—succeed in your Liferay related projects.
If you are new to LCS, you can follow the guidelines in the articles linked below to get started.
Activating Liferay Servers with LCS
- LCS Preconfiguration - This article describes the setup and requirements for all LCS features that may apply to your Liferay environment.
- LCS Server Registration - This article is a step-by-step guide to activating and de-activating a server with LCS.
- Migrating Servers Between LCS Projects or Environments - This article details what steps you need to follow in order to move an already registered server to another LCS project or environment.
Managing an LCS Project
- Best Practices for Managing Users in an LCS Project - This article is a quick guide to adding users, modifying user roles and assigning permissions to project members.
- Leveraging LCS Notifications - This article briefly describes the various LCS notifications and how to configure those notifications.
- Before Opening an LCS Ticket - This article is a short checklist of questions to ask and steps to take before opening a Liferay Connected Services ticket in Help Center.