- If the requirement is to track the events and actions which are going in the Liferay portal like user login logout, document library files actions like add, delete and update.
- Liferay Portal 6.2
- Liferay had provided an OOTB application Liferay Audit which gives the complete login and logout details of a user.
- The Liferay Audit Plugin can be downloaded from the marketplace.
- The information of the user can be retrieved in two ways.
- From 'audit_auditevent' table which will be created in the DB once you deploy the plugin in the portal.
- Alternatively, the details of user activity are present in the portal itself through Audit Reports. This can be accessed by going to Control Panel-> Configuration-> Audit Reports.
- Steps to Install the Liferay Audit Plugin
1. Download the lpkg file from marketplace.
2. Deploy the lpkg file.
3. Verify the lpkg by checking through Control Panel-> Apps and search for audit.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In