- Create a user and asign a role with permissions to create web contents. This role must not be Administrator or Content Reviewer.
- Create a web content and save it as draft.
- Check that it is not in the web content list.
- Liferay DXP 7.0
- Liferay DXP 7.1
- Liferay DXP 7.2
- This is not considered a bug and it is the expected behavior:
- For regular users, Web Content admin section filters, by default, by "Approved" web contents, so only approved web contents will be listed.
- For Administrator users or Content Reviewer users, this section filters, by default, by "Any" web content, so it shows any type of them.
- Hence there are two possible workarounds for regular users to see their own draft web contents on the list:
- Change the filter manually to show only "Draft" web contents or "Any" of them.
- Assign them the role "Portal Content Reviewer". They will be able to see "Any" content by default, as commented above.
- This case can apply to status other than Approved (like Scheduled).
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In