- Create a user and assign a role with permission to create Web Content. This role must not be Administrator or Content Reviewer. These are the summary permissions of the role:
- Create one Web Content and save it as a draft.
- You can see that it is not in the web content list:
- DXP 7.0 or higher
- This is not considered a bug and it is the expected behaviour:
- For regular users, the Web Content admin section filters, by default, by "Approved" web content, so only approved web content will be listed.
- For Administrator users or Content Reviewer users, this section filters, by default, by "Any" web content, showing any type of them.
- Hence, there are two possible workarounds for regular users to see their own draft web contents on the list:
- Change the filter manually to show only "Draft" web contents or "Any" of them.
- Assign them the role of "Portal Content Reviewer". They will be able to see "Any" content by default, as commented above.
- This case can apply to a status other than approved (like Scheduled).
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In