- How to modify Liferay's default session-timeout of any logged-in user?
- Liferay DXP 7.2
- This value is set on the
[Application_Server-HOME]/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/web.xmlfile. You can change it:
- Manually by adjusting the property below, replacing
Xfor the timeout value in minutes.
- Creating an Ext plugin to Modify the web.xml
- There is a portal property that can be added to the
portal-ext.propertiesbut it is always overridden by the value set in web.xml. This property will only take effect if there is no
<session-timeout>property on the web.xml file.
# Specify the number of minutes before a session expires. This value is
# always overridden by the value set in web.xml.
# Env: LIFERAY_SESSION_PERIOD_TIMEOUT
- Please refer to the steps here for Liferay DXP 7.1.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In