- Publishing from Staging takes a very long time
- Staging performance issues when publishing content
- Liferay Staging
- The most common cause of this is trying to publish large amounts of data at a time.
- Best Practice is to "publish small, publish often".
- Don't create all content first then turn on Staging as the last step.
- Recommend, turning on Staging in an early phase of the site creation process and have smaller incremental publication of data
- You can also publish smaller amounts of data by restricting the data set for publishing:
- Example: publish only the recently created web content articles without their version history (if you only need the latest version) or without their referenced content (if you already published those separately and don't need to do it again).
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In