- While using a production instance of Liferay, the below warning will appear in the Chrome console:
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://localhost:8080/popper.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
- Liferay DXP 7.1
- Liferay DXP 7.2
- Liferay DXP 7.3
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- The warning does not flag any Liferay bugs and can be safely ignored
popper.min.js.mapfile, per se, allows the debugging of popper.js.
- Debug mode in Liferay is triggered by adding, among others, the below two properties:
Popper.jssource map will be possible.
- When in a production environment these properties are usually set to
true. This implies the ComboServlet.java is used to group and efficiently load more files at the same time (JS or CSS), and the source maps are not being found and mapped correctly with their sources (for example,
- A Feature Request in Jira has been raised to handle this message in future Liferay releases: https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-118828
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In