- There is a known issue where you may be unable to disconnect the Analytics Cloud instance from Liferay DXP
- An error indicating "Error: Your request failed to complete." will appear in the UI, and the following will appear in the logs:
Jun 22 22:01:07.909 build-4 [liferay-xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxx] [dxp] INFO [http-nio2-8080-exec-48][BaseAnalyticsMVCActionCommand:103] Unable to access Analytics Cloud
Jun 22 22:01:07.910 build-4 [liferay-xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxx] [dxp] ERROR [http-nio2-8080-exec-48][BaseAnalyticsMVCActionCommand:161] com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.PortalException: Invalid token
- Liferay DXP
- Analytics Cloud
- This behavior will happen in the following circumstances
- (a) The old workspace doesn't exist anymore.
- (b) The data source was deleted before trying to disconnect the Analytics Cloud data source.
- You can resolve this behavior by updating the affected Liferay environment to the latest fix pack that corresponds to your current version. Please bear in mind that this was first resolved in the following Fix Packs, and is included in any Fix Packs greater than the listed version in the following list:
- Liferay DXP 7.0: Fix Pack 97
- Liferay DXP 7.1: Fix Pack 21
- Liferay DXP 7.2: Fix Pack 10
- Liferay DXP 7.3: Fix Pack 1
- Liferay DXP 7.4: GA1
- If a temporary workaround is necessary, or if the corresponding fix pack (or greater) is encountering an incompatibility with an installed emergency hotfix, please file a Help Center request.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In