- Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Liferay DXP 7.3 GA1.
2. Add a fragment collection and add HTML portion<lfr-drop-zone></lfr-drop-zone>
3. Create a master page and add the drop zone fragment.
4. Change the home page to use the new master page.
5. View the home page.
Expected Result: The home page displays as before.
Actual Result: None of the content of the home page is shown and a NullPointerException is shown in the log.
- Liferay DXP 7.3
- The observed behavior is a known issue/bug.
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting a hotfix by attaching patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to installation of the hotfix in the respective environment.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In