- Users are not displayed properly with delta value 5
- Steps to reproduce :
1) Created 200 and more users
2) Set 'Delta' value '5'
Observed Behavior: No page is displayed if the user clicks '....' and then 40,39,38. However, if the user clicks the number 19, then, all pages work normally and the correct page is displayed.
Expected Behavior: It should show all pages that are similar to others.
- Liferay DXP 7.2 with Fix Pack 14
- The observed behavior is a known bug and is addressed by LPS-156034
- If a hotfix is required, please create a support ticket requesting the hotfix by attaching the patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide you to install the Fixpack/Hotfix in your environment.
Subscriber Exclusive Content
A Liferay Enterprise Subscription provides access to over 1,500 articles that include best practices, troubleshooting, and other valuable solutions. Sign in for full access.Sign In