After creating a form with 3 Numeric fields and one of them being only for calculation purposes, you are able to edit this calculation field without any blocker from the system that would prevent it from being edited. This was not possible to do back in 7.2.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new form on Content & Data > Forms
- Add 3 Numeric fields (Value 1, Value 2, Calculation)
- Add a rule (If Field Value 1 is not empty Calculate[Value 1]+[Value 2]into Calculation)
- Return to the tab of the form
- Save the form
- Click the Preview button
- Type any number into the field of Value 1
- Change the value in the Calculated field
- DXP 7.4
- A hotfix can be requested with LPS-169759.
- Performing an upgrade to a version other than 7.4 U37 should also resolve this issue.