- We started implementing SonarQube to analyze our code but a lot of bugs come from Liferay autogenerated code. (Service and REST builders)
- I'd like to know if Liferay is planning on improving this in the future?
- I'd like to know if there is any other tools that we can utilize.
- Liferay DXP 7.0+
In Liferay we do not use SonarQube as a quality review tool in our code and we do not have any official documentation regarding it.
- We do have a code quality checking tool which is called: FindBugs and it is rather focuses on bugs. We use FindBugs instead of SonarQube.
- For code formatting we use our own source formatting tool The Source Formatter Gradle plugin.
- While we are constantly trying to improve our tooling, we also have to keep in mind that we use the same version of Service Builder for all of our branches so we should have really important reasons behind any change.
Contenido exclusivo para suscriptores.
Una Suscripción Enterprise de Liferay proporciona acceso a más de 1.500 artículos que incluyen las mejores practicas, diagnóstico de problemas y otras soluciones útiles. Inicia sesión para tener un acceso completo.Inicia sesión