- Questions are not in the correct Highest Vote order
- As a user of the questions app, users want to see the answers to the questions ordered according to the ranking of the questions answers.
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- Firstly, please verify the steps that have been taken as it should be something like:
- Setup Liferay DXP 7.4 and login as admin user
- Add "Questions: View" permission to User role and add 2 additional users
- Add Questions Widget to page and create new topic, and add 5-7 questions
- Have each question have different number of votes from -2 to 0 to +2 by logging in as different users (you can try -3 to 0 to +3 if you add 7 questions)
- Apply Filter and Order > Sort by > Highest Votes and observe results
Expected Behavior: The questions are listed in order from +3, +2, +1, 0, -1, -2, -3.
Observed Behavior: Questions are not in the correct Highest Vote order.
- Now, if the order is not correct, try to reindex all search index (Control Panel > Search > Reindex) and observe results again after applying Sort By Highest Votes
- Apart from that, if any more criteria are required, please see here and confirm, as this is something that falls under the feature improvement section at the time of creating this article.
- Please submit a support ticket with the patch details attached if you require further information as your environment updates.
Contenido exclusivo para suscriptores.
Una Suscripción Enterprise de Liferay proporciona acceso a más de 1.500 artículos que incluyen las mejores practicas, diagnóstico de problemas y otras soluciones útiles. Inicia sesión para tener un acceso completo.Inicia sesión