- Why is there no error or warning while selecting multiple images to upload via drag-and-drop functionality?
- If it is not uploading multiple images, then it should not select multiple images in the first place, like what we have with the Select field in blogs.
- Steps to reproduce:
1) Start the DXP server
2) Navigate to DXP site> Content and Data> Blog> Add entry
3) Use drag and drop to select multiple images and try to upload
4) All the files are uploaded and one of them is shown
- Liferay DXP [all versions]
The observed behvaior is expected behavior with drag-and-drop as the
Item selectordoes not support multiple drag-and-drops.
- Also, this has more to do with the system, as this selection is made in the local OS file system.
- However, Liferay has classified this as a usability bug, which is being investigated at LPS-194264. This LPS is currently under review at the time of publication.
- Please submit a support ticket with the patch details attached if you require a hotfix or more information on this.
Contenido exclusivo para suscriptores.
Una Suscripción Enterprise de Liferay proporciona acceso a más de 1.500 artículos que incluyen las mejores practicas, diagnóstico de problemas y otras soluciones útiles. Inicia sesión para tener un acceso completo.Inicia sesión