This article is a legacy article. It applies to previous versions of the Liferay product. While the article is no longer maintained, the information may still be applicable.
After configuring the application to sync with another server (that has a different groupID), some administrators have found that Liferay Sync iOS crashes.
To reproduce the issue:
1. Sync the application with a server.
2. Configure the application to sync with another server that has a different groupID.
3. Refresh the data.
First, update Liferay Sync iOS to version 1.2. Then:
- Disable internet access to the iOS device.
- Reconfigure the server settings to connect to the original server.
- If necessary, remove and reinstall the application if you want to connect to the second server.