- When applying a styled based custom theme to a page in 7.4, header and other elements are misplaced and when you click the three elipsis button of a widget, options show up in the incorrect location.
- Liferay 7.4 and Liferay Theme Generator 10.1.0.
- The official solution for this will be implemented in https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-142928.
- Until a new version for the generator is released, there is a workaround that can be easily applied:
- Change, in package.json file of the generated theme, the following devDependencies:
- Install the new dependencies through npm i
- Redeploy your them: gulp deploy
- Your custom theme should be working fine after this.