- The Page Templates from Liferay 7.0 are no longer visible for the certain users after the Liferay upgrade.
- Liferay DXP 7.1
- Liferay DXP 7.2
- Liferay DXP 7.3
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- LPS-136413 and LPS-137014 are the solutions that improved the case. These fixes make sure that the behavior cannot be replicated from scratch.
- If your user isn't able to see the Page Templates after the upgrade. By creating a new role with the permissions under "LAYOUT PAGE TEMPLATE ENTRY" + "LAYOUT PAGE TEMPLATES" and by granting the user with the role, he will be able to see the Page Templates under each Sites global scope.
- The main reason that these Page Templates are not visible, is because the resource-permissions differ for the entities between the Liferay versions. Using the attached groovy-scripts and by executing it in Control Panel --> Configuration --> Server Administration --> Scripts the missing resource-permissions will be created.Important: The script should be used only if a sample of database was saved. This is highly relevant, as the script does make changes to the database and in case of any problem the customer should be able to rollback to a working state.
- If the above points cannot improve the current behavior, please feel free to create a new ticket for the Customer Support team.
Contenido exclusivo para suscriptores.
Una Suscripción Enterprise de Liferay proporciona acceso a más de 1.500 artículos que incluyen las mejores practicas, diagnóstico de problemas y otras soluciones útiles. Inicia sesión para tener un acceso completo.Inicia sesión