The notification template is not being saved
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add a 'Calendar' portlet to page
2. Navigate to Calendar settings
3. Navigate to notificationtemplates tab
4. Edit 'from address' and 'from name' so that those fields have more than 50 characters together. For example: from address 'email@example.com' and from name 'abcdeabcdeabcde abcdeabcdeabcdeabcde'
Expected Behavior: Notification template is successfully stored
Observed Behavior: Notification template is not stored and no message is displayed to the user
- Liferay DXP 7.2
- Liferay DXP 7.3
- The observed behavior is a known DXP bug that is addressed in the following fix packs:
- Liferay DXP 7.2 fix-pack-11
- Liferay DXP 7.3 fix-pack-1
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting the hotfix by attaching the patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to install this hotfix in the respective environment.