When a collection uses a web content structure that has been deleted, the error 'Collections is temporarily unavailable' appears.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Navigate to Site > Content & Data > Web Content > Structures
2) Create a simple structure 'structure1'
3) Navigate to Site > Site Builder > Collections
4) Create a dynamic collection
Set source to:
Item type = Web Content Article
Item subtype = 'structure1'
5) Save collection
6) Navigate to Site > Content & Data > Web Content > Structures
7) Delete structure 'structure1'
8) Navigate to Site > Site Builder > Collections
Observed Behavior: Collections is temporarily unavailable.
Expected Behavior: Collections overview should appear.
- Liferay DXP 7.3
- The observed behavior is a known Liferay DXP bug which has been addressed in Liferay DXP 7.3 SP4
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting the hotfix by attaching the patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to installation of the hotfix in the respective environment.