When adding new documents and media documents via item selector, guest permissions are added even when private pages exist.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new site.
2) Add a private page to the site.
3) Create a new webcontent.
4) Add an image to the webcontent, and upload the image to the documents and media library.
5) Publish the webcontent
6) Navigate to documents and media and check document permissions.
Observed Behavior: Guest permissions for view and add comments are checked.
Expected Behavior: Guest permissions for viewing and adding comments aren't checked.
- Liferay DXP 7.0
- Liferay DXP 7.1
- Liferay DXP 7.2
- Liferay DXP 7.3
- The observed behavior is a known Liferay DXP bug which has been addressed by LPS-154136
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting the hotfix by attaching the patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to installation of the hotfix in the respective environment.