- Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Liferay DXP 7.1 fix-pack-16 + Commerce Version 2.0.7.
2. Create a site using minium template.
3. Delete the created site.
4. Now, delete the created products which were created by the template.
Expected Result: All products must be deleted & the product page is showing as empty.
Actual Result: After deleting the product, the Success:Your request completed successfully message is showing, but the products are still appearing.
- Liferay DXP 7.1
- Commerce version 2.0
- The observed behavior is a known issue. And, it is fixed in Commerce version 2.1.0.
- If the hotfix is required for this issue, please create a support ticket requesting a hotfix by attaching patch details.
- Installing Fix Packs and Hotfixes on Liferay DXP will guide to installation of the hotfix in the respective environment.
- The fix will only work for the newly created site.
- For deleting the older products, need to remove the entries from the 'CPDefinitionOptionRel' table in the database first and the removal of the products will work after that.
Contenido exclusivo para suscriptores.
Una Suscripción Enterprise de Liferay proporciona acceso a más de 1.500 artículos que incluyen las mejores practicas, diagnóstico de problemas y otras soluciones útiles. Inicia sesión para tener un acceso completo.Inicia sesión