When creating relations for a custom object, the user object is not available.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in as an administrator
2. Open the Objects management page
3. Create a new object
4. On the new object, select the Relationships tab
5. Search for the User object
Expected Behavior: The user object shows up as a valid object to use for a Liferay Object relationship.
Observed Behavior: The user object does not show up as a valid object to use for a Liferay Object relationship.
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- The observed behavior is the intended behavior for this feature according to LPS-141076.
It implies that while creating a Relationship under a Custom Object, System Objects shouldn't be visible.