- The default value of padding of basic components is 3px in DXP 7.2, but it changed from 3px to 0px after upgrading to DXP 7.3.
- Liferay DXP 7.3
- In DXP 7.3, the way styles are applied to fragments is upgraded, and the default values for padding default to zero. This is intended behavior.
- If the migration path was followed, the already existing fragments in use should have kept the padding value they had in 7.2, and the new value should apply to new dropped fragments. If the existing fragments does not have the defined padding after upgrade, check if the fix for LPS-151001 (included in DXP 7.3 Update 5 and later version) is included in the environment
On 7.3, to update the padding, the following methods can be used:
- User can create a new style book and provide a non-zero value to this "spacing 0" token, for example, 3px, all fragments will get this 3px spacing as the value to apply. Bear in mind that this affects not only the new fragments dropped, but ALL the fragments being used that have that spacing 0 token selected as the value for any style.
- For specific fragments only, is to use compositions. Compositions save not only the fragments but also the style values in use. Therefore, for a button fragment, change the default padding from 0 to another value, and save it as a composition, the user can use that composition and the assigned value will appear as default instead of zero.
Contenido exclusivo para suscriptores.
Una Suscripción Enterprise de Liferay proporciona acceso a más de 1.500 artículos que incluyen las mejores practicas, diagnóstico de problemas y otras soluciones útiles. Inicia sesión para tener un acceso completo.Inicia sesión