If you are migrating your OpenSSO configuration from one environment to another, you don't need to migrate the settings manually.
- Login to your Liferay DXP environment.
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings
- Search for OpenSSO and open the OpenSSO entry.
- Modify or just save the OpenSSO entry as required, also enable this feature by ticking the Enable checkbox.
- Click the properties and click Export (right pane) next to OpenSSO only.
This will export the SSO configuration as a file:
Modify this as required for your final configuration and copy this file to:
- Verify that your changes have loaded in OSGi as required.
This will allow you to manage the OpenSSO configuration via your environment automation tools.