If tags or categories were applied to an asset appearing in the result set, they’re displayed in the Tag or Category facet, respectively. Like other facets with the Frequency Threshold configuration option, not all tags necessarily appear. By default the top 10 tags or categories are listed.
Tag and Category Facets contain identical configuration options:
- Tag/Category Parameter Name
- Set the URL parameter name for the Facet. The default is tag/category.
Searching for lunar resort and clicking on a moon Tag Facet term produces
- Display Style
- Choose whether to display the facet terms in Cloud or List style.
- Max Terms
- Set the maximum number of facet terms to display, regardless of how many matching terms are found for the facet.
- Frequency Threshold
- Set the minimum frequency required for terms to appear in the result list. For
example, if the frequency threshold of a facet is set to
3, a term with two matching results doesn’t appear in the term result list.
- Display Frequencies
- Choose whether or not to display the term frequencies.