Liferay Dev Studio is an extension for the Eclipse platform for developing Liferay DXP plugins. It works with build tools such as Gradle and Maven and configuration tools like BndTools.
Dev Studio makes Liferay development easier by providing an intuitive GUI. It contains
- Liferay-specific wizards for creating/developing Liferay DXP projects.
- Liferay server management and project testing capabilities.
- Editors for Service Builder files, workflow definitions, POM files, and more.
- Snippets for tag libraries
Here you’ll learn how to
- Install Dev Studio
- Set Proxy Requirements
- Install a Liferay server
- Import a Liferay project
- Use the Gogo Shell
- Search Liferay DXP source
- Debug Liferay DXP source
- Update Dev Studio
Let Dev Studio aid in your conquest for Liferay DXP development. Continue on to learn how!