Blog post cannot be shown in the Blogs Aggregator widget if it comes from the Global site.
- Navigate to Global Site > Content & Data > Blogs
- Add a new Blog Entry (eg: Global)
- Go back to Liferay Site
- Go to Content & Data > Blogs
- Add a Blog Entry here as well (eg. Liferay)
- Navigate to the Home Page on Liferay Site
- Place a Blogs Aggregator widget on the page
- By default, both entries are shown
- Click "Liferay" and the Blog Entry will be shown
- Click "Global"
Result: Error: No suitable application found to display the blog entry.
- Liferay DXP 7.2+
- The Blogs Aggregator was designed to display Blog Entries in three different scopes: instance, organization or a specific group.
- It does not include the Global scope, therefore, the current behavior is expected when trying to display Blog Entries from the Global site.
- It is possible to achieve the desired functionality with the help of the Asset Publisher widget.
- LPS-179302: opened so that Blogs Aggregator does not even show the Blog Entries from the Global site.
Conteúdo Excluesivo para Assinantes
Uma Subscrição do Liferay Enterprise fornece acesso a mais de 1.500 artigos que incluem práticas recomendadas, solução de problemas e outras soluções valiosas. Faça login para obter acesso completo.Entrar