- In the related asset search list, blogs that have already been chosen are not checked.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Content & Data > Blog.
2. Create multiple blogs and then select one blog.
3. In related assets select 'Blog entry' then select multiple blogs.
4. Click on 'Publish' and edit the same blog.
Expected Behavior: If we go to related assets and select 'Blog entry' then already selected blogs should be checked.
Observed Behavior: Already selected blogs are not checked.
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- The observed behavior is the expected behavior of the DXP. The related assets checkbox is used for adding. After selecting the assets, the user can remove them from the list by using the 'cross' button.
- Refer to this LPS to get more insight: LPS-181617
- However, if users want to modify DXP's current behavior, they can always submit a feature request.
- Please note that the implementation of feature requests is left to the product team's decision. For more information on a feature request, please go through the following article here: Requesting a New Feature or Feature Improvement