- URI contains reserved characters such as "$" and certain firewall rules block these URI's.
- DXP 7.4
- Many URL schemes reserve certain characters for a special meaning.
However, this is not true for reserved characters:
- Encoding a character reserved for a particular scheme may change the semantics of a URL.
- Thus, only alphanumerics, special characters "$-_.+!*'(),", and reserved characters used for their reserved purposes may be used unencoded within a URL.
- Referring to all the above-mentioned information, the root cause of the issue is in the settings of the firewall, which has to be configured accordingly.
Conteúdo Excluesivo para Assinantes
Uma Subscrição do Liferay Enterprise fornece acesso a mais de 1.500 artigos que incluem práticas recomendadas, solução de problemas e outras soluções valiosas. Faça login para obter acesso completo.Entrar