Blog post cannot be shown in the Blogs Aggregator widget if it comes from a Content Page
- Go to Site Builder > Pages
- Create a new Content Page with the "Blank" template (name it "Content")
- Add a Blogs widget to the Page
- Click on "Configuration" for the Blogs widget
- Navigate to the Scope tab
- Set it to "Content (Create New)" and Save
- Publish the Page
- Add a new Widget Page in Site Builder (name it "Widget")
- Add a Blogs portlet on the page and configure it the same way as you did the content page
- Navigate to the Content page and add a new Blog entry through the Blogs widget
- Repeat the same on the Widget Page
- Navigate to the Home Page and place a Blog Aggregator on the page
- Observe that the 2 blog entries appear from the 2 pages
- Click the entry from the Widget page and it opens correctly
- Click the entry from the Content Page
Result: Error: No suitable application found to display the blog entry.
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- This behavior is a bug and LPS-182722 fixes the issue.
- You can follow the LPS to see which Update will contain the fix.
- You can also open a Support ticket to request a hotfix with this LPS.
Conteúdo Excluesivo para Assinantes
Uma Subscrição do Liferay Enterprise fornece acesso a mais de 1.500 artigos que incluem práticas recomendadas, solução de problemas e outras soluções valiosas. Faça login para obter acesso completo.Entrar