- You are experiencing a failure to import from Active Directory with the following exception:
com.liferay.portal.kernel.log.LogSanitizerException: javax.naming.OperationNotSupportedException: [LDAP: error code 53 - 00002016: SvcErr: DSID-031A12B1, problem 5003 (WILL_NOT_PERFORM), data 0__]; remaining name 'CN=XXXX,OU=XXXX,DC=XXXX,DC=XXXX' [Sanitized]
- Liferay DXP 7.4 connected to Active Directory
- In this case, you may need to consider configuring Active Directory's MaxPageSize and MaxValRange past the default values of 1000 and 1500, respectively.
- In a recently reported issue, a resolution was observed by setting both values on the Active Directory side to 5000.
Please bear in mind that as the solution to this behavior is a change to an external component, Liferay Support is limited in our ability to assist with the performance and configuration of the third-party application in accordance with our Support Policies. The information above is provided as a potential point of investigation, and all changes to the third-party component should be done at your discretion. If you require support for the tuning of a third-party component, please contact the vendor for further assistance.
- Windows Server 2008 and newer domain controller returns only 5000 values in an LDAP response (External Link - microsoft.com)