- An Asset Publisher (AP) can be configured to filter by certain categories and/or tags.
- When the Display Settings of the AP has Show Add Content Button enabled, it's possible to create new assets directly from the AP.
- In some cases, the asset created already has filled out the categories and/or tags from the AP configuration. But in other cases, it isn't.
- Liferay DXP 7.4
- The discrepancy lies on the precise configuration of the filter rules in the AP:
- If the rule is of the type Contains All, then creating a new asset from the AP will automatically add those categories and/or tags.
- If the rule is of the type Contains Any, then creating anew asset from the AP will not fill out the categorization section.
- The justification for the second situation is avoiding potential problems with content creators that may not have permissions to see all categories and/or tags used in the AP filter. They might think that only a few categories and/or tags are assigned to the created asset although there are more. This might imply having the new asset being shown in another AP that the creator did not intend to.
Conteúdo Excluesivo para Assinantes
Uma Subscrição do Liferay Enterprise fornece acesso a mais de 1.500 artigos que incluem práticas recomendadas, solução de problemas e outras soluções valiosas. Faça login para obter acesso completo.Entrar